Thursday, July 19, 2012

Copyrights and Picture Books

One of the questions I hear frequently at writers’ workshops is: “Do I need to copyright my story before I send it out? Here’s a very brief post by Scott Francis on The Writers’ Digest blog on the topic of copyrights that should answer that question.

 Here’s a blog post by Emily Temple on “The 20 Most Beautiful Children’s Books of All Time.” The illustrations are awesome. Illustrators, you will really enjoy seeing these.

I am pleased to post REFORMA’s blog book review of Alicia’s Fruity Drinks/Las aguas frescas de Alicia. Click here to read the review.

Birthday Cake Display
"What I do with my books is to create windows to my world that all may peer into. I share the images, the feelings and thoughts, and I hope, the delight." -- Walter Dean Myers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: