Sunday, June 3, 2012

Author Book Signing


Got home and a pleasant surprise awaited me. My hardcover copies of my picture book, Alicia’s Fruity Drinks/Las aguas frescas de Alicia, had arrived. Even though this is my fourth book, the excitement of holding the latest book in your hands never diminishes. I ran my fingers over the smooth cover and stared in admiration at the gorgeous illustrations that author/illustrator Laura Lacamara created. So, thank you, Laura, for making “our” book so special.


 If you’re in the area, please come by and join me at the book signing:


Sunday, June 10, 2012
4 p.m.
Barnes & Noble Bookstore
San Pedro Crossing
321 NW Loop 410, #104
210-342-0008, San Antonio, TX
 
                                           
 "Writing is a pleasure, and I feel that if I did not enjoy writing, no one would enjoy reading my books." -- Beverly Cleary


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: