Sunday, April 18, 2010

Reading Fiesta & Concert

To celebrate El dia de los ninos, I will be participating at a Reading Fiesta & Concert at Mission San Jose National Historical Park on Saturday, May 1. Other local authors and artists will be presenters as well. Admission is free. For more info on this event, click here.

Well, I geared up for one last day at the Texas Library Association conference on Saturday. Yep, it was pouring and I went anyway. Since I wasn't scheduled to be in any booths, I took my time browsing around looking at the latest books published. The event was over by noon, but not before I stood in line to get free books and greatly discounted ones as well. I lugged home a heavy load. I have enough reading material to last me for a while. Now to find the time!!

Last week I was in Albuquerque, New Mexico. One morning I walked out and saw this amazing scene. Hot air balloons floating in the sky a few yards away. I immediately went back in and got my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: